Haven't been diving for a while but would like to get back into the swing of things, or a Junior Open Water Diver wanting to upgrade to an Open Water Diver when you reach 16?
This short, intensive program is an ideal wayto refresh your skills and theory.
- Minimum age 10.
- PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver certification or proof of entry-level diver certification from another training organisation with four open water dives.
- All participants must complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
The course fee includes main equipment hire, air, tuition, PADI eLearning theory if opted in, swimming pool fees.
Session Duration 60 mins. If you require extra sessions to practice the skills on your own, please add the extra pool session to your order. (There are no open water dives with this session)
How do I sign up?
- Payment is required with the booking to secure your place.
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your Divers Certification Card.
- Once your order had come through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available date.
What will I do?
Our PADI ReActivate session reviews basic scuba skills and any areas that need attention, update your diver knowledge with the new ReActivate Touch by completing an interactive quiz. Then join us to complete the five mandatory skills and any others you or your Instructor feel you need to practice, in a confined pool session.
Ideal for divers of all levels, designed to review and enhance what you've already learnt in a fun, action packed session. Once completed your log book will be signed to verify completion of the session.
When are they held?
The sessions are held every Wednesday evening at The Ridgeway Leisure Centre Pool, Wroughton 8:00pm, kit up 7:45pm. SATNAV SN4 9DJ
Now you have the option of moving onto the PADI Advanced Open Water diver course, where you will increase your experience, develop your underwater skills or choose one of our PADI Specialty courses.