The Metalsub XRE510 LED handheld torch is as carefully designed and built and as strong as the cablelights and they are even easier to use.
This certainly applies to the Metalsub XRE510. With 500 lumens, 120 minute burn time and functions as dimming, warning signals and also another 6 hours fading light a real dive lamp.
Due to its weight and size makes it ideal to take along on a trip, only 400 grams! Or how about as a back-up lamp, small but a versatile lamp for many years diving enjoyment.
Features & Specifications
Available in a 4 x AA Alkaline Battery version.
- Material: Aluminium housing, impregnated with Teflon
- EPDM Rubber
- Size: 180 x Ø 39mm
- Weight: 400 grams
- Underwater Weight: 150 grams
- Hyperbaric Pressure Test: 15 Bar
- Reflector: Beam 10° (Spot)
- Batteries: – 4x LR06 AA Alkaline 1,5V
- Capacity at 100% Power: Ca. 120 min (+ ca. 6hrs remaining light)
- Securities: Electronic Thermal 60°C
- Securities: Overpressure Valve for any battery gas leakage
- Maximum operating depth: 100 metres
- Variable light power: 0-25-50-100%
- Depth Discharging Protection
- Flash Signal: per sec. 1x short
- SOS signal – 3x short, 3x long, 3x short