The XRE 1200R The largest member of the Metalsub XRE hand lamps with its 1200 lumens is more than 50% more powerful than its predecessor. All-round, user-friendly, compact and particularly powerful.
This enormous light output is combined with a slim, compact design and low weight. This lamp comes with an easy to use wireless charging station and 12V Car Adapter.
Of course, this lamp is in all aspects a real Metalsub: made of the best kind of aluminum, provided with a hard anodized layer that meets the strictest American military requirements and a pressure relief valve to drain any excess battery gas.
- The front glass is made of hardened glass and the reflector is designed to obtain a nice even spot beam.
- Like all Metalsub lamps, this lamp is dimmable between 10 and 100% and provided with a possibility to emit an SOS light signal.
- This rechargeable lamp is equipped with a very modern Lithium Ferrite Polymer battery which is characterized by a very low self-discharge: once charged, it retains its full power for a long time.
- On a full charge, the XRE1200 stays on for 1.5 hours at 100%, while it stays dim at 25% for almost 7 hours!
- The lamp is equipped with a helpful color LED which indicates the amount of residual burning time left over with green-orange-red light colors.
- The charging time consists of a maximum of 4 hours.
- This lamp is usable up to 100 meters depth (and tested up to 150 meters).
The XRE1200 is equipped with a unique wireless charging station. To charge it, nothing needs to be opened: you simply place the lamp vertically in the charging station and charging starts. No cables and charging plugs. For completeness, a 12V Car Adapter is also included, so that the lamp could also be charged in the car while in the parking lot of a distant dive site.