The Quartz BCD buoyancy compensator device is a full vest inflation developed for scuba diving schools and as equipment for the rental centers.
It is made of 500 Cordura® Denier ideal for intense use and to resist to scratches and cuts. As all the gamma of Cressi BCDs, it features the Integrated Flat-Lock Weight System that makes it very easy to remove the ballast.
It features a red-coloured reinforcement band in the upper part of the back, at neck level, to enhance visibility in the water and protect the jacket from the abrasive action of the first stage. On the right shoulder, the size is indicated with a big letter, that helps the Rental Centers to get the correct size when needed.
The sternal attachment is closed by a buckle, which also serves as a safety whistle. Big quick-release buckles on shoulder straps and chest strap. Zip-up side pockets completer with 25mm D-rings for attaching other accessories.
- 500 Cordura® Denier fabric
- Cressi Integrated Flat-Lock Weight System
- 2 large accessory holder zip-up pockets
- Light-weight, rigid backplate with carrying handle
- 3 overpressure dump valves
- 2 25 mm technopolymer D-rings on the pockets
- Size indicated on right shoulder strap
- 50 mm quick-release buckles on shoulder straps and chest strap.
Perfect with our PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality