CP1 SPORT CORDURA/POLYESTER TELESCOPIC - REAR ENTRY
The Azdry CP1 Sport suit is a rear entry telescopic dry suit. With this design you have the ease of entry via a long rear entry zip but the advantage of the telescopic system for improved freedom of movement.
The advantage of the hard-wearing cordura material in the lower part of the suit. In the upper part we use the more flexible polyester material.
The Azdry CP1 Sport suit is an extremely flexible suit in its use which makes it the personal diving suit.
The telescopic system uses internal shoulder braces and a external crotch strap in conjunction with a light weight polyester torso band this enables the suit to fit up to 20 cm in height.
There are six polyester colour options which can be used just for the sleeves or the whole of the top to suit your needs. High tenacity nylon is also available for the lower part of the suit if preferred.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding measurements. It is advisable that we take your measurements in store, but if not practical then please download the Measurement Form.
Add Additional Extras:
- Silicone Neck System - Silicone is not damaged by UV light, it is perfect for those people who have allergies with latex and neoprene.
- Colour Coded Sleeve Tab - gives an instant visual guide to the size of the suit.
- Integrated Neoprene Boots - offer support and protection whilst remaining extremely comfortable.
- Crotch Strap - elastic at the back and webbing at the front, fixed with a quick release clip system and is fully adjustable.
- Latex/Silicone Neck Seal
- Raglan Sleeves
- Latex/Silicone Wrist Seals
- Inflation valve.
- Adjustable Exhaust Valve
- Double Stitched
- Double Sealed
- Integral Kneepads
- Crotch strap & Brace attachments Neoprene Boots(Sizes 4 -13UK (36 -47)
- No special care for AZDRY material
- Dry suit bag included
BRITISH MADE - All our suits are designed and manufactured in the UK by our experienced professionals.