TECHLITE EXCLUSIVE - FRONT ENTRY - Telescopic
This new innovative design drysuit uses a telescopic torso with a front entry zip and a second zip cover.
Thanks to this innovate design, the adjustable dump valve can be fitted in the optimum venting position of your choice. Another feature of this design is elimination of all seams around the neck seal area, helping to increase the reliability and life of the seal.
In the Techlite suit we use a heavy duty polyester fabric in the lower part of the suit for its excellent strength and durability or if preferred we have a high tenacity nylon fabric which can be used in the lower part of the suit.
The upper body is manufactured using a standard weight polyester for its increased flexibility and strength. The combination of using these two types of fabric gives the user a suit weighing approximately 3 kilos. (approx weight, will vary on suit size).
Two Tech pockets are fitted as standard along with integrated material sock and ankle gator system. Available in ten different male sizes and seven different female sizes.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding measurements. It is advisable that we take your measurements in store, but if not practical then please download the Measurement Form.
- Silicone Neck System - perfect for those people who have allergies with latex and neoprene.
- Dive Computer Retainer - reduces the movement of your dive computer making it easier to read.
- Ankle Gator System - reduces air migration.
Techlite Exclusive - contrasting stitch and logo in the top part of the suit.
- Tech Pocket - two tech pockets are fitted to the left and right thighs.
- Valves - Apeks® and Si Tech® valves are available.
- Front Dry Zip - front zipper can be fitted bottom or top closing, we use a medium duty 8 pitch zip made by BDM.
- Integrated Fabric Socks - fabric sock is made up from heavy duty polyester and generally available in shoe sizes but can be tailor-made if required for any special reasons.
- Only 3kg in weight (approx)
- 2 Tech Pockets as standard
- Latex/Silicone Neck Seal
- Raglan Sleeves
- Latex/Silicone Wrist Seals
- Adjustable Exhaust Valve
- Double Stitched
- Double Sealed
- Integral Kneepads
- Ccrotch Strap & Brace attachments
- Fabric Socks
- Drysuit Bag included
- Ankle Zip Gator System
- Warm neck not available with latex necks seals.
BRITISH MADE - All our suits are designed and manufactured in the UK by our experienced professionals.
Remember to take great care of your Drysuit, download the BDM User Guide here.