CORDURATECH - FRONT ENTRY
The Cordura Tech suit fabric is used in the lower part of the suit for it’s excellent durability and strength, while the polyester fabric is used in the upper body for it’s increased flexibility and strength.
Two combination pockets are fitted as standard along with our integrated material socks and ankle gator system available in both male and female sizes see telescopic size charts alternatively you can use our custom fit service for bespoke suits.
This new innovative design drysuit uses a telescopic torso with a front entry zip and a second zip cover.
Thanks to this innovate design, the adjustable dump valve can be fitted in the optimum venting position of your choice. Another feature of this design is elimination of all seams around the neck seal area, helping to increase the reliability and life of the seal.
Sleeve colour available in black, blue, orange, pink, red or yellow, specify when ordering.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding measurements. It is advisable that we take your measurements in store, but if not practical then please download the Measurement Form.
- Ankle Gator System - reduces air migration.
- Warm Neck - fitted when standard latex neck seal is fitted or optional silicone system, to protect the seal and add insulation by holding your hood in position.
Cordura Tech Exclusive - contrasting stitch and logo in the top part of the suit.
- Combi Pocket - two tech pockets are fitted to the left and right thighs.
- Camera/Slate Pocket - slate pocket has Velcro across the top and down the side to allow for easy access for removing slate, camera pocket section has been designed to fit most cameras in their housing.
- 2 Tech Pockets as standard
- Latex/Silicone Neck Seal
- Raglan Sleeves
- Latex/Silicone Wrist Seals
- Adjustable Exhaust Valve
- Double Stitched
- Double Sealed
- Integral Kneepads
- Fabric Socks
- Drysuit Bag included
- Ankle Zip Gator System
- Warm Neck fitted as standard
- Inflation Valve
BRITISH MADE - All our suits are designed and manufactured in the UK by our experienced professionals.
Remember to take great care of your Drysuit, download the BDM User Guide here.