The Atomic Z2 Octopus is designed and precision-built to perform as perfectly as its primary model counterpart. So, when you need it, you know exactly what to expect.
It features critical metal components of the demand valve made of Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel which are completely corrosion proof.
The demand valve housing is machined of brass and plated with an exotic Zirconium plating that exponentially outlasts conventional chrome plating.
- Precision-Built to Perform-as-Perfectly as its Primary Model
- Factory-Rated for Oxygen-Enriched Mixtures Up to 40%
- Demand Valve Body: Zirconium Plated Brass
- Critical Metal Components of Demand Valve: Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel, Completely-Corrosion-Proof
- Diaphragm: High Quality Silicone Rubber
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Orifices is a Floating Valve Design, Reduces Wear on Second-Stage Poppet Seat
- Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- AFC: Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- AFC: Optimum Breathing Resistance at All Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob: Manual Second Stage De-Tuning in Rare Special Situations
- Bright Yellow Front Cover for Easy-Identification in Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- 36" (91.4 cm) 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Weight: 12.3 oz (349 g) with LP Hose
- Limited Lifetime Warranty