"Simply Brilliant, Isn't It?"
Easy to see. Easy to handle. Brilliant LCD display. The Cobalt 2 is easy to read the latest version of our new generation of dive computers that are easy to use and completely intuitive.
The Cobalt 2 has a newer, more powerful microprocessor, a faster reaction Compass and new user options such as automatic screen brightness. User definable gas switches are increased from 3 to six mixtures.
The menu-driven display is controlled at every level self-explanatory and in a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful features and many advanced user functions available to those available who wish to use them.
In addition, it uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that allows the diver to between 40 and 60 hours diving per charge, and a charging adapter.
- New faster, more powerful microprocessor.
- Brilliant full color LCD display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness.
- Auto screen brightness or user setting.
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) algorithm created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics.
- Preprogram up to 6 gas mixes.
- Air/Nitrox to 99% 02.
- Switch gases underwater.
- Customizable user options.
- On-board Rapid Response 3D Digital Compass.
- Menu navigation.
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days.
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory.
- Built in Lithium-ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard.
- Leakproof magnetic buttons.
- Automatic altitude adjustment.
- Maximum operating depth 330′ (100 meters).