Apeks XL4 Stage 4 Din, Regulator, Octopus and SPG set.
The Apeks XL4 is a compact, lightweight regulator suitable for diving in all environments including cold water locations. Its design and low weight help reduce jaw fatigue on long dives.
The XL4 also makes an ideal stage regulator, perfect for the technical exploration diver with a large amount of equipment. The XL4 is a high performance option for those technical divers serious about weight savings.
Includes the first and second stages of the XL4, an XL4 octopus, with an Apeks SPG gauge.
- Connections: Yoke and DIN available
- Type of first stage: Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type: One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16" UNF)
- Number of MP ports: 4 (3/8" UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit: Standard
- First stage exterior: Satin
- Orientation: Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use: Yes
- Type of second stage: Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Comfo-bite
- Exhaust tee: Standard, one set
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance: Yes
- Hose type: Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.90 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible: Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.